Sunday, April 12, 2009

Photos!

Since this whole PhotoGenX deal is supposed to be about photography, I wanted to dedicated an update to photos. Enjoy.

Scandinavian shaved ice, with half a ton of flavoring and sugar. SOOOO good...

K. B. and Charisa, both PhotoGenX. They are conquering a massive Scandinavian shaved ice.

Brittany and Ashley, both with me in PhotoGenX. Ashley is also from Colorado (woot!). They are also conquering a massive Scandinavian shaved ice.

A friend from PhotoGenX, Charisa. (I hope I spelled that right...) Needs cropping.



This sea turtle was right by a large pier in Kona. Beautiful animal, it was wonderful to see up close.

There is a fantastic farmers market a few minutes from campus. I love the prices here. I am going to buy produce soon...



This photo is actually sideways, but I like it this way.


There are black crabs all over the beach. The girls seem to get very excited when they see these crabs.


One of the beach fronts we went to today had a number of rock sculptures, rocks balanced on each other. I was surprised by how stable these were. I think I will make some of my own on Easter.

3 comments:

  1. Nice photos, bro.

    I especially dig the sea turtle. You should bring one back for me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo I like. You're so much better at focusing than I am. =]

    I too would enjoy a sea turtle! =P

    ...and now, I must go read Judges. That Archaeology and History of the Bible class is keeping me on my toes!

    Have a blessed day, Chris Wolf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'll bring y'all back a sea turtle.

    I wanted to take that class, Juisy! How is it going so far?

    ReplyDelete