Sunday, April 26, 2009

PhotoGenX Outreach Update!

Alright, so here's the low down. For the three months I will be on outreach with PhotoGenX, I have the option to go either to Panamá and Colombia for outreach and then spend two weeks in South Africa, or spend all three months to South Africa. There are numerous factors that weigh in to both options as pros and cons. I will not list the pros and cons here. I want to go where God is calling me, regardless of my thoughts on the pros and cons. I want to hear God speaking through other people.

So if you are willing to really commit to asking God to speak and want to listen for His voice and leading, than please pray that God would impress on you the country He is calling me to, and then wait. Listen. Ask God if it's Him speaking and not your own thoughts.

I believe God is able to speak when people quiet their minds and hearts, and wait and listen for Him to talk. Think of this as an exercise if you do not often hear God speak.

Grace and peace,

Christopher

1 comment:

  1. Chris Wolf, that is amazing! I'm really glad that God provided for your needs and hope that he will do the same for your friend very soon. I hope you hear God's answer to where he needs you to be soon. If a voice tells me to help you with this decision, I will let you know. And you can expect a letter from me hopefully by the end of the week. I hope it isn't overwhelming for you...

    ReplyDelete