Sunday, March 14, 2010

Some Prayer Needs

Prayer Points:
  • I just found out that my Uncle had a stroke. My dad's family is already dealing with the loss of my grandmother recently. Please pray for a complete and miraculously fast recovery. I hate that I can't be there. Please remember and lift up my family, and thank you.
  • The students who returned from outreach last week are getting ready to go home or onto the next start this Friday. They are going to talk about what this looks like this week. Lift them up that, among other things, they would be prepared to go home, to share with family and friends about the last six months, and to ask people at home about their last six months also. But most of all that these students would desire and act to continue the good work that God has been working in them when they get home.
  • The students still in lecture phase are leaving for a week on Friday for what they call "mini outreach". Lift them up that they would have a fruitful week away, that God will prepare them for the two month outreach through this, that the teams would have unity and bond together well.
  • For lots of good work to do while everyone is gone, or lots of time to pray and praise the Lord and get to know the other staff better.

That's it for now, check back for more posts.
Danke!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment