Sunday, March 14, 2010

Prints of Photos

I was thinking today that I would like to offer prints of my photos. The cost for prints would go toward my expenses. There is a lot I have to decide and work out. Part of that work is pricing, and I'm not sure how I want to work that out. I could do a set price per size of print... I think rather what I will do is give the price for the print and any other costs like mailing, and donations beyond the costs would be accepted. The service I choose to makes prints will determine the price. I will find a way to show a catalog of photos online so you can look through them and see if there is anything you like. I may use Flickr but I will check out my options.

I have also been looking into the cost to print photobooks. The base cost just to print books would be a little high. I am willing to create and print photobooks of my pictures from South Africa or from Hawaii for anyone interested. And for the books, I would again accept donations on top of the cost to print and mail the book.

Are you interested in getting prints or a book? I will need to hear feedback if anyone is interested in prints of my photos. Please let me know via comments on this blog or by email. I love to hear from you, whatever it is! =]

Thoughts?

Working to be a blessing,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment