Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Address in Cape Town

Hey there. I'm glad you're still reading this. Just some info regarding updates during June, and how you can contact me.

S. Africa Team Blog
The S. Africa team has a blog that hopefully everyone will contribute to while we are traveling overland. There will be general info updates about what the group is up to, posted every week or so. I will try to write something for that every week. Nonetheless, please check the team blog every week to keep up with what we're doing.
http://teamsouthafrica09.blogspot.com/

Address in South Africa
I finally know my address in S. Africa! And a phone number I can be reached at in July when I get back.
YWAM – Chris Wolf
No 19 Alexander Road
Muizenberg, South Africa 7950

Phone
27 (0) 21 788 7322

No comments:

Post a Comment